Thursday, September 17, 2009

WebQuest

I chose a WebQuest that was entitled "Endangered Species". It was designed for fourth grade students. I think the WebQuest needs a lot of work, but has a lot of useful information. The link to the original WebQuest is :
http://warrensburg.k12.mo.us/webquest/endangered/index.htm

I believe just by reviewing the WebQuest, I will need to fix broken links, create new links, and add more pictures to make it look intriging. After a little research myself, I will need to re-write the introduction, some facts have changed, and need updating. I also want to change the original task. I think this WebQuest has a lot of potential. I'm looking foward to getting started on it.

1 comment:

  1. You identified some good area for improvement! I look forward to seeing the final version!

    ReplyDelete